This concrete block 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home has a large inground, screened pool. Home has excellent curb appeal and is conveniently located to grocery stores, pharmacies, I95, and the Indian river. Home features a formal living room, formal dining room, family room, and a split bedroom arrangement. Buyers will like the large, screened pool and the 35' x 10' lanai with ceiling fans. The beautifully landscaped back yard features a full wood privacy fence. The master bath has been upgraded and has a large tub/shower combination. Additional features include vaulted ceilings, a security system, a rain gutters, and a painted garage floor. New roof in 2009. Home could use some updating but represents a real value for a pool home in a great location. Agents: See remarks.
David Cruickshank of RE/MAX Abacus Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Brevard County,
Vol. 39, Issue 09, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV Available
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning, Electric Cooling
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Stories: 1 Story
- Dwelling Faces: Eastern Exposure
- Garage: 2 Car Attached Garage
- Patio: Screened Patio
- Pool: Inground Pool, Screened Pool
- Alarm System: Security System Owned
- Floors: Carpeting, Vinyl Flooring
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s), Family Room, Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Security System Owned, Walk-In Closet(s)
- MLS Area: 340 - Ne Palm Bay
- Water Utilities: City Water
- Living Room: 14x15
- Dining Room: 10x11
- Kitchen: 11x10
- Family Room: 18x11
- Master Bedroom: 13x16
- 3rd Bedroom: 13x11
- 4th Bedroom: 10x10